Faith Fellowship Church of Dodgeville, WI, exists to promote the Gospel of Jesus Christ, to extend missionary work, to lead souls into the saving knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to cultivate Christian union upon the basis of the Word of God, the Bible.
Denominationally, Faith Fellowship Church remains completely independent.
What we believe…
- We believe the Scriptures to be the inspired, inerrant, and infallible Word of God. (2 Tim. 3:16-17; 2 Pet. 1:20-21)
- We believe that God is one God, made up of three Persons: The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, known as the Godhead. (Matt. 28:18-19; Mk. 12:29)
- We believe that man was created in God’s image, and that through Adam’s sin, we inherited a sin nature, putting eternal division between man and God. (Gen. 1:26-27; Rom. 5:12)
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, and is the substitutional sacrifice for our sins, and redeems/saves us through His resurrection from the dead. (Rom. 5:8;1 Jn. 2:1-2)
- We believe that the church is instituted by God to uphold and proclaim His Word, share the good news of Jesus Christ, and train followers for Him until His return. (Matt. 16:16-18; Matt. 28:19-20)